I am so excited to start a blog about my farm! First I will tell you about our goats. We have six adult does:
- Zoey, our herd queen, is 10 years old, pictured below
- Tianna, one of our permanent Grand Champions, 5 years old
- Party, two legs to her permanent Grand Champion, 4 years old
- Marvel, my husbands favorite, 3 years old
- Chickadee, one dry leg, 2 years old
- Ally, super sweet and mellow, 2 years old
Next, we have 5 junior does, (does born this year):
- Oklahoma, polled and my favorite junior
- Calypso, pretty buckskin
- Emerald, black and white
- Nilla, gold with moonspots
- Chocolate, brown
- Navi, silver buckskin
Now for the bucks, I am kind of a buck hoarder. I have 5, all juniors, way more then I need but what can I say!
- Tides of Honey, his barn name is Snoopy
- Poseidon, a buckskin
- Maximus, named after the horse in Tangled; he is polled
- Maclintock V, named after a famous Arabian stallion, blue-eyed and moonspotted
- Edison, technically my friends buck but lives at my house
There you have it, my goat herd and I love every one of them.
No comments:
Post a Comment